BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Today, Sen. Doug Jones held a press conference regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and how it has been affecting the state of Alabama.
Jones was joined by Alabama State Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris. They shared about the status of COVID-19 in Alabama, discussed the state’s plan for the vaccine distribution, and shared insights on the latest health data.
- Government boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- UAB State of the school address to be delivered
- Indonesian volcano unleashes river of lava in new eruption
- CDC study finds low virus transmission in schools taking proper precautions
- No Mardi Gras parades, so thousands make ‘house floats’