Oneonta, Ala. (WIAT) — There’s a push this weekend to get more people vaccinated in Alabama. Walmart will host a pop-up vaccine clinic at the store in Oneonta. That’s on 2nd Avenue East. Hours are 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. The Moderna vaccine will be administered. No appointment is necessary, but appointments may be made via the Walmart website scheduler here.
- ‘Dating Game Killer’ Rodney James Alcala dies at 77
- COVID-19 stays center stage at Tokyo Olympics
- Typhoon impacts schedule for Olympic rowing events
- LeVar Burton says ‘Jeopardy!’ tapings got off to rough start: ‘Can’t let your focus drop for a nanosecond’
- Michigan man carries flag for Samoa as Tokyo Olympics begin