BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — University of Alabama at Birmingham and Birmingham City Schools are teaming up to offer “drive in” WiFi for students during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Students can now access free WiFi during school closures in a parking lot on UAB’s campus.
It will be available Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. in the UAB express lot four.
It is located on 5th Avenue South and 10th Street South.
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Georgia Secretary of State blasts President Trump over Georgia Elections
- Man arrested after leading police on chase through downtown Birmingham before flipping car into drainage pond
- Thanksgiving celebrated by tailgating amid the pandemic