TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Talladega County will begin testing for the novel coronavirus starting next week, according to Talladega Mayor Timothy Ragland.
Testing is set to begin April 8 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., or while supplies last, at the Food World parking lot at 407 N. Main Ave.
A second testing location at Talladega Superspeedway will begin testing April 10 starting at 10 a.m.
Citizens will only be able to be tested if they are showing symptoms, immunocompromised, over the age of 65 or be a healthcare worker or have an association with a long-term healthcare facility.
- Alice Marie Johnson returns to Birmingham, has a message for everyone: “I bring a message of healing”
- Candace Owens starts ‘GoFundMe’ account for Birmingham bar owner
- 1 person dead after shots are fired on 1st Ave. North, homicide investigation underway
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Trump mistakenly says Tijuana is ‘most infected city in the world’