BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Wonder when you’ll be eligible to get the coronavirus vaccine when it becomes available? Well get in line, literally.
A new interactive tool courtesy of the New York Times predicts when you may be getting the vaccine. The tool takes your location, age, profession and if you have health risks related to the virus.
Frontline workers and those in senior living facilities will be given the vaccine first, according to an advisory panel earlier this week.
You can find out your predicted turn by clicking here.
- House holds moment of silence to honor victims of Mississippi tornadoes
- Cuomo on Nashville shooting: ‘You don’t hunt with an assault weapon, you don’t need it for self-defense’
- How mental health impacts law enforcement officers, families in Alabama
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial spawns memes, intrigue
- Idaho bill would ban ‘abortion trafficking’ if passed