BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Riverchase Galleria has announced that it will be reopening May 5.
The mall will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and from noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
New measures have been implemented to help ensure the health and safety for all who enter the mall, including hand-sanitizing stations, touch-free interactions, frequent and intense cleanings and social distancing directions, General Manager Mike White said. The staff members at the mall are working diligently to provide a safe, clean environment where people feel comfortable shopping, dining and enjoying their time.
“We anticipate that the Mall’s food-use tenants may continue to operate for carryout and delivery service. Public access to interior-Mall businesses, which can operate under the Order, will be permitted. We expect all Riverchase Galleria tenants to comply. The Mall Walker Program is suspended until further notice,” a press release from the Galleria read.
Restaurants at the Galleria will continue to operate only through carryout until further notice. These include:
- Bonefish Grill
- Olive Garden
- Outback Steakhouse
- ABC Beverage
For more information, click here.
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Attorney to oversee election complaints in north Alabama