(WIAT) — Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks and his wife, Martha, made 50 face shields for healthcare workers battling the coronavirus head on.
A tweet from Rep. Brooks shows Martha Brooks sitting with the completed shields on a table.
“Martha & I made 50 face shields for local front-line medical providers. We’re thankful for the many nurses, doctors, & technicians who devote themselves to caring for the sick— often risking exposure to #COVID19. Their selfless actions are a credit to America!” the tweet read.
- BPD investigating homicide after person found unresponsive on Jefferson Avenue
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- JSU employee tests positive for COVID-19, 3 others exposed
- Take an inside look at how COVID-19 tests are made