HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – As hospitals continue to enforce strict visitation rules during the COVID-19 pandemic, patients are using technology to stay connected to loved ones.
This past Thursday, RN Karen Stephens helped a Huntsville woman fighting COVID-19 FaceTime her husband. According to the hospital, the woman’s husband is also battling COVID-19 at a different hospital.
In a post on their Facebook page, Crestwood Medical Center said the couple exchanged smiles, tears and I love yous.
- Homicide investigation underway in east Birmingham
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Red Cross gearing up for Hurricane Zeta
- East Alabama prepares for potential impacts from Zeta
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system