HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – As hospitals continue to enforce strict visitation rules during the COVID-19 pandemic, patients are using technology to stay connected to loved ones.
This past Thursday, RN Karen Stephens helped a Huntsville woman fighting COVID-19 FaceTime her husband. According to the hospital, the woman’s husband is also battling COVID-19 at a different hospital.
In a post on their Facebook page, Crestwood Medical Center said the couple exchanged smiles, tears and I love yous.
- Central AL Forecast: Scattered storms today, drier weather this weekend
- Hunger Crisis Growing in Jefferson Co.
- Birmingham protest following George Floyd death
- Pastor Mike’s BIG blessing for Birmingham
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order