BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The University of Alabama at Birmingham Medicine received nearly 16,000 medical masks from Home Depot Tuesday.
UAB posted the news on their Facebook page saying that they received the shipment of N95 masks.
The packages of masks came with signs saying, “thank you for all you do!”
- Authorities searching for escaped inmate from North Alabama
- 7 ADOC employees test positive for COVID-19 in latest update
- Hale County courthouse closed after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- 2 teens arrested in attempted burglary of gun store