BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The University of Alabama at Birmingham Medicine received nearly 16,000 medical masks from Home Depot Tuesday.
UAB posted the news on their Facebook page saying that they received the shipment of N95 masks.
The packages of masks came with signs saying, “thank you for all you do!”
- ‘Pandemic in a pandemic’: New push in Congress aims to prevent health care worker suicides as COVID rages on
- Race to raise US debt limit: Republicans say Democrats are on their own
- $10,000 worth of meth found on two Dothan suspects, charged with trafficking
- Children’s of Alabama sees impact of low vaccination rates, few mask requirements
- Birmingham woman charged with capital murder after man found unresponsive in own apartment