MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Saturday, Gov. Kay Ivey tweeted a thank you to Apple CEO Tim Cook after he made a generous donation of thousands of masks for medical staff employees in the state of Alabama.
Apple donated 63,000 N-95 masks to the state of Alabama’s medical staff workers.
The donation comes days after Tim Cook announced Apple donated 10 million masks to medical staff workers fighting COVID-19.
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Oklahoma dad battles through stroke, COVID-19 to get to daughter’s wedding
- Black woman left bound and upside down in police car says she cried watching bodycam video
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- Pirate-themed scavenger hunt coming to Birmingham Nov. 21