Etowah County, Ala. (WIAT) — Etowah county schools will distribute free meal kits for students 18 and under.
Kits contain five breakfast and five lunch meals.
The meals will be available on monday from 11 a-m until 1 p.m. —- and again from 4:00 p.m. Until 6:00 p.m.
Meals kits will be available at the following locations: Carlisle Elementary, Duck Springs, Gaston High, Glencoe Middle, Highland Elementary, Hokes Bluff Elementary, Ivalee Elementary, Rainbow Middle, Sardis High, Southside High, West End High.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Just made Landfall
- Million Dollar Band members allowed to perform only one game per season
- ACLU Alabama attorney speaks on loss of Justice Ginsburg
- ‘Looters will be shot’ sign warns in Baldwin County
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Sally storm surge