Etowah County, Ala. (WIAT) — Etowah county schools will distribute free meal kits for students 18 and under.
Kits contain five breakfast and five lunch meals.
The meals will be available on monday from 11 a-m until 1 p.m. —- and again from 4:00 p.m. Until 6:00 p.m.
Meals kits will be available at the following locations: Carlisle Elementary, Duck Springs, Gaston High, Glencoe Middle, Highland Elementary, Hokes Bluff Elementary, Ivalee Elementary, Rainbow Middle, Sardis High, Southside High, West End High.
- NYPD vehicle drives into crowd during George Floyd protest; Mayor speaks out
- Central AL Forecast: Basking in the Sun for the Upcoming Week
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard
- WATCH LIVE: Crowds gather at National Civil Rights Museum for protest
- Live video: More cars burn following protests in downtown Cleveland