BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Now that Great Britain has gotten the coronavirus vaccine, questions are now being asked on when it will get to America, specifically to Alabama.
Alabama State Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris joined CBS 42 anchor Jack Royer to discuss the vaccine, whether or not Gov. Kay Ivey should extend the state’s mask order and if there could be another viral surge coming after Christmas.
Watch the full interview above.
- Plains Township girl survives presumed shark attack while vacationing in Ocean City, Maryland
- Molson Coors retiring 11 ‘economy’ beer brands
- ‘We’d just like to see it back’: Reward increased for information on stolen Uptown May Flower statue, now $2,500
- Disney reveals Star Wars ‘Starcruiser’ pricing starting at $2,400 per guest
- COVID outside of the Olympic bubble, how Americans in Tokyo are navigating the pandemic