TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — DCH Health System initially cancelled weekend COVID-19 testing services Friday due to the risk of thunderstorms; however, according to a news release from DCH issued Saturday, the health system will offer the service Sunday from 2 to 5 p.m. in the parking lot west of its Regional Medical Center Campus.
Also according to the release, the times were picked based on staff availability and the potential for “poor weather.”
Service will be available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, weather permitting, as long as supplies last.
- Here’s why you might find a dryer sheet stuck in your mailbox
- Teen girl pleads guilty to fatal UberEats carjacking near Nationals Park
- Job openings soar to highest level on record
- Virginia governor declares state of emergency amidst potential fuel shortage
- Teen surfer bitten by shark eager to return to waves despite more than 100 stitches: ‘I felt pretty darn cool once I got bit’