BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Auburn legend Charles Barkley hopped on Instagram Live for about an hour Sunday afternoon.
The “Round Mound of Rebound” discussed his COVID-19 testing experience; his grief over the death of his friend Kenny Rogers, the best way to mix cocktails, the sports only degenerate gamblers bet on and more.
On Sunday, Barkley spoke on Redmont Distilling Company’s Instagram account. Barkley, the Hall of Famer, is part owner of the Birmingham distillery where his official title is “Head Coach.”
- JUST IN: Birmingham Police conduct homicide investigation downtown
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Trump mistakenly says Tijuana is ‘most infected city in the world’
- VIDEO: Protesters block 3 Mile Bridge, one seen riding on the hood of a vehicle
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault