(CNN NEWSOURCE) — The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released new guidelines for reopening the country.
The 60-page report details the steps the federal agency suggests the country take as it moves away from stay-at-home orders because of the pandemic. It includes a detailed road map on how schools, restaurants, transit, and child care facilities should safely re-open.
It’s slightly shorter than the 68-page document from last week.
The White House shelved that version after concerns it was too specific. A senior CDC official said references to faith-based guidance was taken out of the original version.
- Kentucky mom accused of killing son, 10, after trying to cut out his tongue
- Bowler adds father’s ashes to ball, rolls perfect game
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Man charged with cutting down 150 trees in Missouri
- Bessemer PD chief address rise in gun violence