BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Alabama Department of Health has updated the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases within the state.
As of 4:25 p.m. Monday, there are 29 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Alabama.
According to the ADPH, patients with confirmed COVID-19 infections have reportedly had mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath that could last between two to 14 days after exposure.
- Tuscaloosa Riverwalk’s ‘Tinsel Trail’ opens for the holidays
- WATCH LIVE: Saban talks to media before Iron Bowl
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Missouri health official steps down after her family threatened over coronavirus measures
- WATCH: Dr. Scott Harris to provide Alabama COVID-19 vaccine plans, Thanksgiving recommendations