LEEDS, Ala. (WIAT) — We caught up with the Johnson family who is adjusting to the “new normal” as two parents manage raising three kids, school and working from home.
Watch the entire interview to see how the Johnsons are holding up.
- How did your neighbors donate? Map breaks down Trump-Biden split by zipe code
- US Marshals recover 45 missing children during anti-human trafficking operation
- Kushner says Black people must ‘want’ to succeed
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago
- Due to new court ruling, some absentee ballots across Alabama could be thrown out