BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT) — Between 1 and 5 p.m. Thursday, Cahaba Medical Care will be conducting a drive-thru coronavirus testing site at the Bessemer Civic Center.
According to a message on the CMC website, testing resources are scarce and will be limited to those with the following:
- -Symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath
- -Employer mandate
- -Significant exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Those interested in taking part in testing must pre-register at the link below in order to be tested. Once the pre-registration process is completed, a time slot will be assigned to come for the test. Those seeking testing may arrive at the site at any point during the assigned time slot.
Pre-registration can be done here.
- HBO offering more than 500 hours of shows, movies for free in April
- Hundreds of sailors give hero’s send-off to fired commander of aircraft carrier hit by coronavirus
- Birmingham extends ‘shelter in place’ order through April 30
- Make-A-Wish Alabama affected by coronavirus pandemic
- Homewood Flowers making bows for unity, front-line workers