(CNN NEWSOURCE) — Starting next week, Burger King is giving parents a chance to get their kids free meals starting next week.
The burger chain said that next Monday, it will begin offering two free kid’s meals for every adult meal that’s ordered. However, the offer is only for meals purchased online and on Burger King’s app, where you will find the coupons for the offer.
Burger king says customers can redeem those coupons one time per guest every day through April 6 or as long as supplies last.
- Running for change in Vestavia Hills
- BPD investigating homicide after person found unresponsive on Jefferson Avenue
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- JSU employee tests positive for COVID-19, 3 others exposed