BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) has announced they will be suspending their season until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic.
This suspension includes the Birmingham Bulls, who currently sit at 17-23-6 on the season.
The Bulls released a statement saying that it is in the best interest of the fans, players, team personnel and arena staff.
The SPHL says they will continue to monitor developments over the weekend and provide an update on what will happen to the rest of the season.
- SCOTUS rules 8-1 companies can sue unions
- Robert Hanssen, FBI agent convicted of spying, dies in Colorado supermax prison
- FBI warns public of manipulated photos and videos turned into explicit content
- Mountain Brook’s School Resource Officer team awarded best in the state
- Girlfriend hit boyfriend with car, arrested, DPD