BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has forced restaurants to move to a drive-thru and curbside pickup only as Americans begin social distancing.
People of Alabama can also look forward to picking up their favorite drink from restaurants and bars, according to the Alabama ABC Board. Tuesday evening, the board approved a ruling that states restaurants and bars can temporarily sell alcohol to-go with curbside pickup only.
This motion comes after many bars and restaurants have moved to a curbside model for public safety.
- Managers hopeful end of pandemic unemployment funding will help labor shortage
- ‘Bin Laden’ blamed for Mexican police commander’s assassination
- Chipotle increasing average wage to $15 per hour
- Angela Mayo sentenced to 50 years for Tuscaloosa murder after guilty plea
- Disabled migrant girl whose father carried her most of the journey from Honduras allowed to seek care in U.S.