BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has forced restaurants to move to a drive-thru and curbside pickup only as Americans begin social distancing.
People of Alabama can also look forward to picking up their favorite drink from restaurants and bars, according to the Alabama ABC Board. Tuesday evening, the board approved a ruling that states restaurants and bars can temporarily sell alcohol to-go with curbside pickup only.
This motion comes after many bars and restaurants have moved to a curbside model for public safety.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- From Scranton to Pennsylvania Avenue: Joe Biden’s Story
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor