BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has forced restaurants to move to a drive-thru and curbside pickup only as Americans begin social distancing.
People of Alabama can also look forward to picking up their favorite drink from restaurants and bars, according to the Alabama ABC Board. Tuesday evening, the board approved a ruling that states restaurants and bars can temporarily sell alcohol to-go with curbside pickup only.
This motion comes after many bars and restaurants have moved to a curbside model for public safety.
- Oxmoor Valley reading program taking students from Birmingham to Broadway
- Josh Duggar trial: Federal investigator details what was found on computer
- Helena ups security, road closures for Saturday’s 50th Christmas parade
- Urban League aims to relieve pressure caused by JCCEO difficulties
- Total solar eclipse 2021: What time and how to watch on Saturday