LAFAYETTE, La. (CNN NEWSOURCE) — An 8-year-old boy has taken a lemonade stand to new heights, and he is doing it in the middle of a pandemic.
Chase Lafleur’s business is called “Chase Lemonade” and he’s now serving gallons of his families secret recipe to others. With some of the money he earns, he gives away gift cards to children.
His mother, Andrea Lafleur, said Chase wants to set a good example for others and a role model to anybody who has doubts they can’t make it or succeed in life.
Andrea said they just took simple lemonade and we’re turning it into something bigger.
Chase said he plans to create a non profit so he can continue to help those in need.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate