BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Greater Birmingham Humane Society will reopen Thursday as a “pet relief center.”
Workers will provide supplies, toys and food for pet owners. According to the group’s Facebook page, it is running low on dry adult cat and kitten food. Feel free to leave supplies by our front door if it is after hours.
GBHS will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to get food and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. to donate food.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- After Floyd’s death, black lawmakers call for federal antilynching law
- 2 men, 1 of them naked, arrested after being caught in a home with two juveniles
- Elderly woman killed in Oxford house fire, 2 others injured