BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Greater Birmingham Humane Society will reopen Thursday as a “pet relief center.”
Workers will provide supplies, toys and food for pet owners. According to the group’s Facebook page, it is running low on dry adult cat and kitten food. Feel free to leave supplies by our front door if it is after hours.
GBHS will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to get food and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. to donate food.
- Waffle House brings food truck to Fultondale to feed first responders
- 2 doctors found dead at Texas pediatric office after standoff
- WATCH: UAB doctor answers questions regarding COVID-19 vaccine
- NFL prepares Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden orders 200M more COVID-19 vaccines, GoPro lost at bottom of ocean returned 6 years later