(WIAT) — Governor Kay Ivey has issued a new supplemental State of Emergency for Alabama. Some of the changes include:
- Expedited reinstatement of medical licenses.
- Expedited temporary pharmacy permits.
- Expanding the capacity of health care facilities.
- Postponing public meetings.
- Releasing anyone who has been in jail for a probation or parole violation for more than 20 days and has not had a probation or parole hearing unless they are being held on other charges.
You can read the proclamation in its entirety here: