(WANE) — You won’t find the classic Charlie Brown holiday specials on broadcast television this year.
The Peanuts animated classics, including “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown,” will stream on AppleTV+ through a deal with WildBrain, Peanuts Worldwide and Lee Mendelson Film Productions, making Apple “the home for all things Peanuts,” according to a news release.
“A Charlie Brown Christmas” and “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” are also included.
The holiday specials have aired annually on broadcast television since the 1960s.
Worry not, though. Families can still watch the holiday specials for free during limited windows around each holiday, Apple said.
“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” Halloween special will be available for free on the Apple TV+ service from Oct. 30 until Nov. 1.
“A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” will be available for free from Nov. 25 until Nov. 27 on the platform, and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will be available to customers for free from Dec. 11 until Dec. 13.
- North Birmingham coke plant violating air regulations as superfund cleanup continues
- COVID killed five siblings. Now their baby brother fights to save the family farm
- Suspect in Louisiana allegedly drives by school bus, almost hits child, gets arrested again within days
- Juror in HPD Officer William Darby’s murder trial gives firsthand account of the case, the evidence, and the reaction
- Suspect in killing of Yale grad student arrested in Alabama