NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A family is West Nashville is doing their part to help people smile during this very uncertain time.
Rose and Holland, along with their parents, Vanessa and Trey Harris are using a remote control car to deliver care packages to the neighborhood. They strap cookies, along with activists to the top of the toy, and send it off to their neighbors.
They say it’s a creative way to keep their girls connected while social distancing and enlivening everyone’s spirits.
- Heat Advisory continues today, but scattered thunderstorms will bring us some relief in the afternoon
- ‘It can be done by anybody’: Examining the art of origami
- Fairfield students, families prepare to head back to school
- 2 dead following reported domestic incident in Piedmont
- Power lines, poles down in Brookside following Saturday storms