AUSTIN, Tex. (KXAN) — Austin’s youngest superhero took a break from fighting crime to hang out with workers at Whataburger.
Hailee Bage and her 3-year-old daughter Mattie, from Round Rock, initially planned to wear their matching “Whatagirl” and “Whatawoman” costumes on Halloween.
But it ended up being too cold – so they decide to dress up a few weeks later instead and surprise workers at Whataburger.
Staff at the branch in Cameron Road in north Austin played along, taking some cute photos with little Mattie.
“My daughter is a huge Whataburger fan and I love anything to do with Texas in general so I made the costumes myself and just had fun with it,” Hailee said.
“When we were doing the shoot at Whataburger the reaction was insane, people in the drive thru honking and waving and cheering us on! It was an amazing day!”
- ‘I’d have rather been dead’: What marijuana cures in some, it causes in others
- Destination Alabama: Tigers for Tomorrow on Untamed Mountain
- Japanese Culture Center of Chicago offers look into Japanese history in city
- It’s a keeper: Caeleb Dressel wins Olympic gold on his own
- Photographer rises to occasion at spectator-less Olympics in Tokyo