AUSTIN, Tex. (KXAN) — Austin’s youngest superhero took a break from fighting crime to hang out with workers at Whataburger.
Hailee Bage and her 3-year-old daughter Mattie, from Round Rock, initially planned to wear their matching “Whatagirl” and “Whatawoman” costumes on Halloween.
But it ended up being too cold – so they decide to dress up a few weeks later instead and surprise workers at Whataburger.
Staff at the branch in Cameron Road in north Austin played along, taking some cute photos with little Mattie.
“My daughter is a huge Whataburger fan and I love anything to do with Texas in general so I made the costumes myself and just had fun with it,” Hailee said.
“When we were doing the shoot at Whataburger the reaction was insane, people in the drive thru honking and waving and cheering us on! It was an amazing day!”
- ALEA investigating 11 traffic fatalities during Thanksgiving travel
- House lawmakers work to improve military housing conditions
- Apparent Nazi salute photo leads to suspensions in West Virginia Division of Corrections
- Little boy invites his entire kindergarten class to witness his adoption
- Dad hanging Christmas lights dies after fall from roof