COLUMBUS, Ga. (WRBL) – Two disabled Columbus voters got into a fight at the Citizen Services Center while waiting in line for advance voting on Oct. 14. Now, the surveillance footage of the incident has been released to News 3.
During the incident, election officials had to be called to settle the situation.
“We had a little bit of trouble between a couple of voters,” said Director of Elections and Registrations Nancy Boren. “A shoving match went on. We ended up having to call 9-1-1. And I believe they settled everything for us.”
Witnesses said that the two people involved in the fight, a man and woman, initially started arguing before the issue got physical. Both ended up on the ground.
Both the man and woman managed to vote after the fight was broken up, no charges have been filed from the incident.
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- GALLERY: CBS 42 Holiday Lights
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Cartels flood border with synthetic drugs, exacerbating addiction and homicide rates
- Alabama sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way