(CNN) – Dunkin’ is thinking pumpkin!
The Massachusetts-based company is making its pumpkin-flavored coffee, espresso and bakery treats available next week.
This is the earliest Dunkin’ brought its fall-flavored products to consumers.
Here’s a rundown of their fall offerings:
- Pumpkin spice latte
- Chai latte
- Pumpkin flavored coffees
- Apple cider donut and donut hole treats
- Pumpkin donut, donut hole treats and muffin
- Maple sugar bacon breakfast sandwich
The fall items will be available for a limited time.
No word yet if Dunkin’ plans to bring its Christmas treats earlier than usual this year.
- Mortimer Jordan forfeits game against Gardendale due to COVID-19
- CDC offers guidelines to follow this Halloween
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations
- Pope endorses civil union law for same-sex couples