CULLMAN, Ala. (WIAT) — According to the Cullman EMA, they received a call at 3:45 a.m. of a fire on the 1800 block of 3rd Avenue Southeast in Cullman.

When crews arrived, they saw that Professional Coatings Inc. was in flames, with several barrels exploding due to the heat (see video above). Most of the barrels were empty, but because of the vapors within, they became explosive.

The fire was contained and put out by firefighters. According to EMA, a firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion, but there were no other injuries.

Professional Coatings Inc. is an operating company that makes paint and stain for cabinet facilities.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.