Rapper and singer Tory Lanez is being charged with shooting Megan thee Stallion, according to prosecutors.
Lanez, is facing one count of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of carrying a loaded, concealed firearm in a vehicle.
Investigators say Lanez, was riding in an SUV in Hollywood Hills, California on July 12th when he got into an argument with Megan.
He is accused of shooting at her feet several times as she exited the car. In August, megan publicly accused lanez of shooting her in the feet.
She also posted a graphic photo of her wound to her social media. An arraignment for Lanez is scheduled for next tuesday. If convicted, he could face a maximum sentence of 22 years and eight months in state prison.
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta gains strength as landfall approaches; major wind event expected for Central AL
- Tracking the Tropics: Cat 2 Hurricane Zeta strengthens as it gets closer to Gulf Coast landfall
- Eutaw mayor-elect arrested for using title for personal gain, lying to investigators
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket
- 17-year-old hit by off-duty BPD officer’s vehicle dies