(WIAT) — Netflix has released a new docu-series on former NFL star and convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez.
The three-part documentary is called “Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez.”
It profiles the star’s violent streak through interviews with friends, players and insiders.
Days after being acquitted of a double murder in 2017, Hernandez was found dead in his cell.
His death was ruled a suicide. He had been serving a life sentence in the murder of his fiance’s sister’s boyfriend.
“Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez is out now on Netflix.
- UAB to partake in COVID-19 clinical trial using nitric oxide
- COVID-19 has led to fewer illegal crossings at the border, DHS officials say
- Report: Alabama is 4th least aggressive state in battling COVID-19
- Rep. Brooks, wife make 50 face shields for healthcare workers battling COVID-19
- CBS 42 Family Time: The Gray Family