(WIAT) — Netflix has released a new docu-series on former NFL star and convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez.
The three-part documentary is called “Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez.”
It profiles the star’s violent streak through interviews with friends, players and insiders.
Days after being acquitted of a double murder in 2017, Hernandez was found dead in his cell.
His death was ruled a suicide. He had been serving a life sentence in the murder of his fiance’s sister’s boyfriend.
“Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez is out now on Netflix.
- Jefferson Co. district attorney asks for tips as search continues for suspect Fredrick Hampton
- Trump’s trial begins at the start of an election year
- LifeSouth needs volunteer blood donors
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- St. Vincent’s Hospital making sleeping bags for the homeless