(WIAT) – Now that 2019 is a wrap, Netflix is sharing the year’s most-watched shows on the streaming service.
For most popular series, “Stranger Things 3” nabbed the top spot, with newly-released “The Witcher” and “Umbrella Academy” not too far behind.
For non-fiction shows, ‘Tidying Up With Marie Kondo’ comes in first.
A show about women in prison called “Jailbirds” and “Rhythm and Flow,” a music quiz show, come in behind that.
“Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones,” “Kevin Hart: Irresponsible” and “Gabriel ‘Fluffy’ Iglesias: One Show Fits All” round out the top for comedy specials on Netflix.
- Dunkin’ offering free coffee deal
- Central AL Forecast: Scattered Showers; Cold Front Arrives Monday Night
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Gameday on the Plains in 2020
- Alabama residents welcome back the return of SEC Football