HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” is the show that made reality TV take a good look at Alabama.
The show is about three power couples putting their businesses and lives on display for the world to see. After a successful debut season that brought a lot of attention to Alabama, “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” is back for a second season, now airing every Saturday on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
Melody Holt, one of the stars of the show, spoke with CBS 42’s Art Franklin about what to expect, as well as reveal something else she’s working on.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- Missing Child Alert issued for Tarrant 2-year-old girl
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown