(WIAT) — Lifetime is giving viewers a taste of the follow-up to its bombshell documentary on rhythm and blues artist R. Kelly.
On Wednesday the channel released a trailer of the second part, titled “Surviving R. Kelly Part 2: The Reckoning”.
Part two will feature more women who accuse the fallen singer of sexual misconduct.
Viewers will also hear from one of the accusers who appeared in part one.
The new installment will air over three nights starting on January 2nd.
Kelly is in jail in Chicago, facing charges of kidnapping, forced labor and sexual exploitation of a child.
Kelly pleaded not guilty and his federal trial begins in May.
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Bessemer City Schools cancel all fall middle school sports due to COVID-19 risks
- Family protests local hospital, says staff wrongfully declared loved one deceased
- Oklahoma woman participates in COVID-19 trial so she can hug her grandchildren again
- The Great Receipt Race kicks off in Birmingham