(WIAT) — It’s Jay-Z’s 50th birthday, but we’re the ones getting a gift. Jazzy’s music has returned to Spotify. Someone bring him back his money please!
Jay-Z, the owner of rival streaming service, TIDAL, removed a majority of his music from Spotify in April 2017.
Neither Jay-Z nor TIDAL have offered an official explanation for the rapper’s Spotify return, but sometimes it’s best to accept a gift—no questions asked.
What will you be listening to in celebration of Jay-Z’s birthday? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m about to blast “Watch The Throne” on repeat. Happy birthday, Mr. Carter. Thanks for the gift.
- Alabama Department of Public Health to announce details of COVID-19 tracing app Monday
- Rosa Parks letter on Martin Luther King Jr. on sale for $54K
- Dunkin’ launches ‘Free Coffee Mondays’
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Atlanta teen loses both parents to COVID-19 days apart