HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — Actor and comedian Eddie Griffin is in Central Alabama this weekend.
Griffin will be making a stop at the Stardome Comedy Club in Hoover.
The entertainer is known for his roles in television and films including: “Malcolm & Eddie”, “Scary Movie 3”, and most recently “A Star is Born”.
He has four comedy shows at the Stardome this weekend, starting tonight at 7 p.m.
To purchase tickets, click here! Prices start at $40.50.
- Homicide investigation underway in east Birmingham
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Red Cross gearing up for Hurricane Zeta
- East Alabama prepares for potential impacts from Zeta
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system