HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — Actor and comedian Eddie Griffin is in Central Alabama this weekend.
Griffin will be making a stop at the Stardome Comedy Club in Hoover.
The entertainer is known for his roles in television and films including: “Malcolm & Eddie”, “Scary Movie 3”, and most recently “A Star is Born”.
He has four comedy shows at the Stardome this weekend, starting tonight at 7 p.m.
To purchase tickets, click here! Prices start at $40.50.
- Tuscaloosa restaurant owner recalls Kobe Bryant visit in 2018
- Former UH assistant baseball coach, daughter, and wife among 9 Killed in California helicopter crash
- Kobe Bryant, daughter among 9 people killed in California helicopter crash
- Birmingham organizes special tribute Tuesday for Kobe Bryant
- PHOTOS: Kobe Bryant through the years