LOS ANGELES (AP) — Comedian Andy Dick has pleaded not guilty to groping a driver from a ride-hailing service.
Dick entered the plea Friday in Los Angeles. to one count of misdemeanor sexual battery.
Prosecutors allege he groped a driver 18 months ago in West Hollywood.
His representative declined comment.
Dick, a 53-year-old native of Charleston, South Carolina, who starred in the 1990s sitcom “NewsRadio,” has been a popular and sometimes problematic guest on radio and TV shows, known for his erratic, over-the-top behavior.
He has been arrested and sued over several other groping accusations through the years, including a 2010 incident involving a bouncer and patron at a West Virginia bar.
Criminal charges were dismissed after Dick completed a pretrial diversion program.
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August
- Mom says 10-year-old son badly hurt by explosive disguised as Christmas ornament
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump and Biden spar over SCOTUS, health care in first debate