Inglewood, Calif., (WIAT) — Multi-platinum artist Chance the Rapper will host this year’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
The Kids Choice Awards is an awards show that honors the year’s biggest television, moive and music acts as voted by viewers of Nickelodeon.
The 2020 Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards will air Sunday, March 22nd.
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups