DECATUR, Ala. (WIAT) — A Hartselle man was killed in a car crash Tuesday afternoon outside of Cullman.
Heath Alan Berry, 37, was seriously injured when his crossed over the center line on U.S. 31 and struck another car head-on, just four miles north of Cullman.
According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Berry was transported to Cullman Regional Hospital, where he subsequently died from his injuries. The other driver in the crash was not injured, but their two passengers were injured and transported to a nearby hospital.
ALEA continues to investigate the crash.
- Cows take over neighborhood
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- TPD: Man suffers ‘serious’ head injuries after being attacked with axe, suspect still on the loose
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting