DECATUR, Ala. (WIAT) — A Hartselle man was killed in a car crash Tuesday afternoon outside of Cullman.
Heath Alan Berry, 37, was seriously injured when his crossed over the center line on U.S. 31 and struck another car head-on, just four miles north of Cullman.
According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Berry was transported to Cullman Regional Hospital, where he subsequently died from his injuries. The other driver in the crash was not injured, but their two passengers were injured and transported to a nearby hospital.
ALEA continues to investigate the crash.
- Coronavirus: Local traveling nurse warns Birmingham residents
- UAB to partake in COVID-19 clinical trial using nitric oxide
- COVID-19 has led to fewer illegal crossings at the border, DHS officials say
- Report: Alabama is 4th least aggressive state in battling COVID-19
- Rep. Brooks, wife make 50 face shields for healthcare workers battling COVID-19