DECATUR, Ala. (WIAT) — A Hartselle man was killed in a car crash Tuesday afternoon outside of Cullman.
Heath Alan Berry, 37, was seriously injured when his crossed over the center line on U.S. 31 and struck another car head-on, just four miles north of Cullman.
According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Berry was transported to Cullman Regional Hospital, where he subsequently died from his injuries. The other driver in the crash was not injured, but their two passengers were injured and transported to a nearby hospital.
ALEA continues to investigate the crash.
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’
- Northport man arrested for sharing child pornography
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- KC-area health care workers hoping to score Super Bowl tickets from NFL to cheer on Chiefs
- Jacksonville State University renames Bibb Graves Hall