DECATUR, Ala. (WIAT) — A Hartselle man was killed in a car crash Tuesday afternoon outside of Cullman.
Heath Alan Berry, 37, was seriously injured when his crossed over the center line on U.S. 31 and struck another car head-on, just four miles north of Cullman.
According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Berry was transported to Cullman Regional Hospital, where he subsequently died from his injuries. The other driver in the crash was not injured, but their two passengers were injured and transported to a nearby hospital.
ALEA continues to investigate the crash.
- Jefferson Co. district attorney asks for tips as search continues for suspect Fredrick Hampton
- Trump’s trial begins at the start of an election year
- LifeSouth needs volunteer blood donors
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- St. Vincent’s Hospital making sleeping bags for the homeless