DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — The woman suspected of forging medical documents in Dale County will now face 15 years in prison.
Brandy Murrah pleaded guilty to forgery and perjury back in September.
At least 14 medical review offer reports were forged in the name of a Dr. Donald Freeman.
Murrah’s attorney, David Harrison, said they will take the case to appeal since Murrah is on medication and has a child.
Her sentence was the minimum. Harrison will try for a split sentence if possible.
- Central AL Forecast: Very warm and dry today, but storms return on Wednesday
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl