BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — While she awaits a preliminary hearing in a capital murder case for the death of a 5-year-old boy, Rickkia Allen has been indicted in a separate case.
Allen, 29, was indicted on Dec. 6 on attempted murder charges, according to court documents made available this week. In an affidavit filed in the case, Allen allegedly tried to kill a man with her car on Sept. 11, 2018.
On Dec. 10, Allen was arrested and charged in the death of family member Ta’Narius “T.J.” Moore, who was killed during a shooting in the Collegeville community on Dec. 7.
- Family calls for justice after 66-year-old shot, killed in crossfire shooting
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- Tuscaloosa bars hope to cash in on Alabama’s first game of the season
- US Senate candidates clash over Supreme Court nomination ahead of election