BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — While she awaits a preliminary hearing in a capital murder case for the death of a 5-year-old boy, Rickkia Allen has been indicted in a separate case.
Allen, 29, was indicted on Dec. 6 on attempted murder charges, according to court documents made available this week. In an affidavit filed in the case, Allen allegedly tried to kill a man with her car on Sept. 11, 2018.
On Dec. 10, Allen was arrested and charged in the death of family member Ta’Narius “T.J.” Moore, who was killed during a shooting in the Collegeville community on Dec. 7.
- Live: White House holds briefing before Biden outlines racial equity agenda
- Polk County ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of COVID vaccines
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- ‘Please stay away’: Jeff. Co. officials implore residents to avoid storm-damaged areas