SHELBY COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A Wilsonville man has been charged with aggravated child abuse after a 3-month-old baby was found to have had multiple broken bones.
Dashun Montae Bush, 19, was arrested Monday and charged with allegedly abusing a baby over an extended period. According to court documents, Bush began the abuse as early as Dec. 9.
Court documents also indicate that the infant was found to have had a broken ulna in the right arm, a fractured tibia in the left leg and 22 broken ribs in three stages of healing.
Bush was subsequently transported to the Shelby County Jail with a $60,000 bond. He later posted bond and was released later that day.
- Senators updated on fast-track COVID-19 vaccine program
- House coronavirus panel examines medical companies’ concerns over PPE shortages
- Standoff in Sylacauga market ends peacefully
- After fight with co-worker, man calls his father who shoots, injures 2 at Bessemer business
- Texas governor issues mask order to fight coronovirus