BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department has released the identity of the victim in a deadly shooting on Avenue P.
The Jefferson County Coroner says 20-year-old Nathan Chandler Wooten was killed Monday morning.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Famed civil rights lawyer Fred Gray on vaccine mistrust
- Moore, 16 other congress members pledge to find common ground with Biden administration
- Proposed landfill in Jefferson County raises concern for residents
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say