VALLEY, Ala. (WRBL) — Following an investigation with the help from the Child Advocacy Center, police charged an Alabama man with sexual abuse of a child under 12 years old.
Timothy Jackson Wood, 44, of Valley, was arrested Wednesday by the Valley Police Department. He was processed at the Valley Police Department and taken to the Chambers County Detention Facility. He is being held there pending bond.
Police say no other details are available in the case due to the nature of the charge and the age of the victim.
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Central AL Forecast: Cold & dry for the near-term; Rain chances late next week