TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) –UPDATE 11 a.m.
CBS 42 is heading to the scene of a death investigation in the 1900 block of 11th Avenue.
The Tuscaloosa Police Department and Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue responded to the location at 7 a.m. after receiving a call of a deceased person inside a vehicle.
WATCH: Body found in car
When crews arrived, they located a 33-year-old male. Foul play is suspected.
This is an ongoing investigation.
For the latest, follow our Tuscaloosa reporter, Tim Reid on Twitter. Updates will be added to this article when they are released.
- 2 children, 5 animals left in ‘extreme life-threatening living conditions’ in Brookside
- Alabama municipal elections moving to 2025, adding 1 year for newly elected officials
- Kristin Smart’s body was once buried in yard of home owned by suspect’s dad: Court docs
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for tweet on Chauvin verdict
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting