TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) –UPDATE 11 a.m.
CBS 42 is heading to the scene of a death investigation in the 1900 block of 11th Avenue.
The Tuscaloosa Police Department and Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue responded to the location at 7 a.m. after receiving a call of a deceased person inside a vehicle.
WATCH: Body found in car
When crews arrived, they located a 33-year-old male. Foul play is suspected.
This is an ongoing investigation.
For the latest, follow our Tuscaloosa reporter, Tim Reid on Twitter. Updates will be added to this article when they are released.
- “I hope one of y’all pick me,” 9-year-old boy desperately wants a place to call home
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Texas teacher’s back to school Facebook post goes viral
- New Bessemer teachers get help to buy school supplies from Kappa Alpha Psi’s Alabaster chapter
- Patton Creek, Vestavia AMC movie theaters reopening Aug. 20 with 15-cent ticket prices
- #CITYHALLSELFIE Day Set For Friday