TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) –UPDATE 11 a.m.
CBS 42 is heading to the scene of a death investigation in the 1900 block of 11th Avenue.
The Tuscaloosa Police Department and Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue responded to the location at 7 a.m. after receiving a call of a deceased person inside a vehicle.
WATCH: Body found in car
When crews arrived, they located a 33-year-old male. Foul play is suspected.
This is an ongoing investigation.
For the latest, follow our Tuscaloosa reporter, Tim Reid on Twitter. Updates will be added to this article when they are released.
- Central AL Forecast: Rain back for the end of the weekend
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- Parents arrested in connection to baby’s body found in dumpster; neighbors react to disturbing development