BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT) — A suspect in connection to the murder of 57-year-old Gerald Bell of Brighton, Alabama has been arrested.
The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office reports that on Thursday, deputies received an anonymous tip on the location of wanted person 37-year-old Jason Green.
According to the report, Green is the suspect in the Feb. 18 capital murder case on 4th Avenue in Brighton.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s deputies, along with the assistance of the U.S. Marshall’s Service, arrested Green in the area of 24th Street South in Bessemer.
Green is being held at the Jefferson County Jail on no bond.
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’