BRIGHTON, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s office has announced the arrest of 36-year-old Jodie M. Fuller. Fuller has been charged with the murder of 15-year-old Ke’Marius Scott.
The incident occurred back on Aug. 1 in the 1300 block of Smith Street. The victim, Scott, was pronounced dead on the scene after suffering a gunshot wound to the head.
Sheriff’s Office detectives obtained an arrest warrant and took Fuller into custody on Thursday.
Fuller is held on a $100,000 bond.
- 5 indicted in fatal shooting of Ramsay High senior
- Florida man arrested after harassing families of Sandy Hook school shooting victims
- ‘No place like Miami’: Super Bowl returns to South Florida for 11th time
- Lawmakers looking to keep Trump from expanding travel ban
- NFL writer John Clayton predicts Mahomes will propel Chiefs to Super Bowl win