BRIGHTON, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s office has announced the arrest of 36-year-old Jodie M. Fuller. Fuller has been charged with the murder of 15-year-old Ke’Marius Scott.
The incident occurred back on Aug. 1 in the 1300 block of Smith Street. The victim, Scott, was pronounced dead on the scene after suffering a gunshot wound to the head.
Sheriff’s Office detectives obtained an arrest warrant and took Fuller into custody on Thursday.
Fuller is held on a $100,000 bond.
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Auburn man sentenced for making false statements to FBI about involvement distributing ISIS propaganda
- ‘Dreamer’ worries about DACA with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- Doug Jones wary of GOP rush to fill SCOTUS vacancy