ODENVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — The St.Clair County Sheriff’s office has announced that they have made an arrest in the Odenville Middle School bomb threat from Wednesday.
According to St.Clair County Sheriff Billy J. Murray, the suspect, a juvenile, in the case is charged with making terrorist threats.
Wednesday, St.Clair County sheriff’s deputies, along with other law enforcement officers assisted in conducting a safety check for three Odenville schools.
Students were deemed safe and were able to return to their classes after the search.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Newsfeed Now: Arkansas billboard gets national attention; 9-year-old boy wants a family to call his own
- “I hope one of y’all pick me,” 9-year-old boy desperately wants a place to call home
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Texas teacher’s back to school Facebook post goes viral
- New Bessemer teachers get help to buy school supplies from Kappa Alpha Psi’s Alabaster chapter
- Patton Creek, Vestavia AMC movie theaters reopening Aug. 20 with 15-cent ticket prices