ODENVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — The St.Clair County Sheriff’s office has announced that they have made an arrest in the Odenville Middle School bomb threat from Wednesday.
According to St.Clair County Sheriff Billy J. Murray, the suspect, a juvenile, in the case is charged with making terrorist threats.
Wednesday, St.Clair County sheriff’s deputies, along with other law enforcement officers assisted in conducting a safety check for three Odenville schools.
Students were deemed safe and were able to return to their classes after the search.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Central AL Forecast: Rain back for the end of the weekend
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- Parents arrested in connection to baby’s body found in dumpster; neighbors react to disturbing development