FAIRFIELD, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting at a Fairfield night club.
Early Sunday morning around 1:30, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office responded to a shooting call from the Hell Lovers Motor Cycle Club at 4500 Gary Avenue in Fairfield.
Deputies arrived and were informed that a former member had been asked to leave, and at that time the ex-club member pulled a gun and pointed it at a current club member, the sheriff’s office reports. The club member then pulled his own weapon and fired striking the ex-member. The injured man fled the scene on foot.
Sheriff’s deputies found the man about a block away hiding under an abandoned house. Paramedics treated the man on the scene and he was transported to a nearby hospital with unknown conditions. Detectives are investigating this case.
- No shortage of positive messages during COVID-19 pandemic
- For Mitch McConnell, coronvirus carries echo of his boyhood polio
- Alabaster woman spends long hours making masks to donate across the US
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at California grocery store arrested on felony charge
- Central AL Forecast: Dry and cool through Saturday, eyeing severe weather Sunday