FAIRFIELD, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting at a Fairfield night club.
Early Sunday morning around 1:30, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office responded to a shooting call from the Hell Lovers Motor Cycle Club at 4500 Gary Avenue in Fairfield.
Deputies arrived and were informed that a former member had been asked to leave, and at that time the ex-club member pulled a gun and pointed it at a current club member, the sheriff’s office reports. The club member then pulled his own weapon and fired striking the ex-member. The injured man fled the scene on foot.
Sheriff’s deputies found the man about a block away hiding under an abandoned house. Paramedics treated the man on the scene and he was transported to a nearby hospital with unknown conditions. Detectives are investigating this case.
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game
- How Noah Galloway got into golf, will Tiger Woods ever win again and what happened to Rickie Fowler?
- Sen. Patrick Leahy taken to hospital
- How to help victims of Fultondale tornado
- Federal agents search home of Falkville man arrested during Capitol riot